Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Start of Memorial Day Weekend...Began with a visit to the Salt Lake City Hogle Zoo

This past Saturday, Robert and I went to visit Salt Lake's Hogle Zoo with some of my good friends from Georgia.

We loved seeing all of the animals. Robert and I still act like kids. We had a great time, especially since it was FREE to get in. You can't beat that.

Giraffes fascinate me. What an incredible creature.

Nice black bear...

Angry black bears.

Ahhh...
Jason you might remember this lion. There is a photo of you as a kid drinking from the same fountain.

Robert's favorite animal, the penguin.

Jean and Kamie. Thanks girls for inviting us to go to the zoo with you!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun! I love zoos!

Jeff said...

I love zoos too!! Laura and I want to go the the zoo here in Ft. Worth.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

What cute girls in that last picture. Three of my favorite.