For those of you that know Robert, there is no need to explain the significance of this picture, but for the rest of you I will gladly explain. Robert dislikes or refuses to eat most "green" things, but since we have been together "we" have been trying to work on this. The other night I made a salad for dinner and asked him if he wanted to try some. As nice as he is, he accepted. However, to my surprise, he loved it! He even asked for seconds! Amazing I know! Well, slowly but surely he is branching out and liking more "green" things. Way to go Rob!The recipe can be found on my Jodaisy Design blog.
4 comments:
How funny! Randy doesn't eat greens either. Every time I want to have a salad he calls me a rabbit. arg
We had a similar experience when I had taco salad... he tried it and LOVED IT!
But I'm still the rabbit. :-p
Way to go Robert!
Yay Robert- look at your branching out! (literally- eating your leaves!)Your one tough cookie! Rock on!
I'm shocked ... Robert is finally trying some of the finer things in life ;-) j/k
Post a Comment