
Winter refuses to leave. On April 16, 2009, this is what we woke up to. Just a few days ago we were outside enjoying the 60 degree weather, and now look at it! I didn't believe the weather man when he predicted snow in the valleys. I thought "Yeah, sure the mountains will get snow, but I bet it will only rain down here in the valley." Boy, was I wrong!
Look at these poor blossoms on this drooping branch. I don't think even the blossoms saw this one coming. See, I am not the only one wanting spring to be here, even nature is confused!
Although I was unhappy that it had snowed, I could not resist taking pictures because it was just so beautiful! Everything as you can see was covered in white.
Standing in our backyard.



1 comment:
absolutely crazy! I can't believe it.
Post a Comment