announces that
Robert Todd Fountain
is a candidate for a
Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science
with a minor in Communications.
The University Commencement will be held on
Thursday, April 23, 2009
at four o'clock in the afternoon.
The College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences
Convocation will be held on
Friday, April 24, 2009
at eleven o'clock in the morning
in the Marriott Center.
I just want to say how excited and happy I am that Robert is graduating. He has worked so hard, and excelled in everything he has worked on. Robert was awarded a University scholarship for 3 out the 4 years he attended school here. In the fall, as most of you know already, Robert will be starting law school. We still have not made an official decision on where yet, but we will let you know as soon as we know! Well I just wanted to take this moment to say how proud I am of him. I love how determined and smart he is! Robert just has finals left that start tomorrow before he can say he is officially finished!
Way to go Rob! I love you!
Robert will be walking in the Friday Convocation with his class.

9 comments:
YEAH ROBERT!!!! That is so awesome!!! But I am so SAD you guys are leaving! Lets get together tons before you go!!!
I'm coming out to graduate with you!!! It's party time!!
Congrats- party hard without us- so sad we won't be there, but have a ball Lizeroo!
Congratulations Robert! we got Jeff's grad announcement. Wow, a Family affair! didn't you graduate with laura? how fun is that to now have jeff and robert graduate together! can't wait to see pictures on the blog or if you want to email some to me as well. Whatever works.
Hey Joanna- I was just thinking if you got or have a extra graduation announcement for robert. Could you please mail me one so i can scrapbook it?
Heidi, we did not send out any graduation announcements at all. The only thing we did was announce it on our blog. So, sorry, we can't send you anything. And you are correct, JoAnna and Laura graduated together last year. I'm sure we will put some pictures of graduation up on the blog. Have a good week.
Well Yay! i look forward to pictures Happy Graduation Robert!
Robert- Oh yes i forgot we sent u a graduation card today in the mail. And also i wanted to apologize for if i sound at times like greedy or anything.
Post a Comment