Yesterday, it finally felt like spring! It was 70 degree weather, so after work we went to Subway to grab some sandwiches and headed to the park. It was such a beautiful day to have a picnic! After we ate, we threw the baseball around. Sadly, the 70 degree weather is already gone today, but we sure enjoyed the bright sunny day that we had! After watching American Idol and going grocery shopping, we came home and decided to color our Easter eggs. I can't believe Easter is already here! Where has the year gone? Well, here are some highlights from our Easter egg decorating.
Smile!
This is me creating my favorite egg of the night.
Hard at work...he was so intense on creating a design that he dropped two eggs that night while drawing. We managed to save one, but the other was a goner.
Showing off the end result.
A close up shot.
Rob's final product! He dedicated the red one to me, if you couldn't tell. Haha! I have such a wonderful husband! We love coloring easter eggs together. It is one of our favorite Easter traditions. Come to think of it, I cannot remember an Easter when I did not color eggs!




2 comments:
Ha ha ha- so great!! HOLY CUPS- how did you get that many colors? We just did ours last night and we had a measly 5 cups- one of them we ruined. I still haven't gotten used to you with your bangs- it still gives me a shocker! Your eggs turned out so pretty- ours were just done by Tyler, so you can imagine how pretty unoriginal they were, but we still had a lot of fun!
Happy Easter! Joanna the email address i have for you always get's returned when i email you things. I want to add you to my blog. Email me your address. Thanks!
Post a Comment