Friday, March 27, 2009
Once again...
I am unbelievably surprised at how generous and kind people are. The president of the company I work for, and who I report to for my job missed my birthday last week. In conversation a while back we were discussing our favorite places to eat. I guess he remembered that conversation because he mailed me a $75.00 gift certificate to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! I could not believe it! I was so happy and excited since this happens to be my favorite steak place to eat! We do not go there often for as you may know $75.00 barely covers the tab for two. I just wanted to share this because I am constantly reminded of how "little" acts of kindness and service really make a difference in someone's day! We are going to wait to use it until we can celebrate making our official decision on where Robert is going for law school. We will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jo-
Your boss is so kind! And I love hearing how you just love your job. :)
You should tell your boss that a good friend of yours might be looking for a job like yours when you leave. tehee.
i'm not gonna lie i'm pretty jelous, the one time i went there was with you guys and Trevor!
isn't acts of kindness great? did that even make sense?
Post a Comment