Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yep, it's that time of year again, my birthday! March 16th, the day before St. Patrick's Day! To kick off my birthday, Robert made me muffins in the morning before work and gave me a beautiful daisy! After work, Robert surprised me with a very festive cookie cake that was quite tasty! He also went grocery shopping for us and cleaned up the house while I was at work.

Robert knows that a daisy will always make me smile!

After blowing out the candles, I opened all of my cards from family members and gifts from Robert, which were a new pair of black flats and a curling iron Vera Bradley holder (so when I am on trips I do not have to worry about packing a hot curling iron). My visiting teachers Kaydee and Kim also gave me Bath and Body Works soap. Thanks girls!

Thank you for all the sweet cards and money! I will hopefully be buying that new camera I want this weekend!

After all of that fun, Robert took me out to a nice dinner at Tucanos, a Brazilian Steakhouse. Following dinner, we went shopping for a little bit, so I could pick up some new jewelry. To cap off the night, we went out to watch a movie. It was nice to celebrate my first birthday as a married woman with my husband, but I definitely missed having family and friends around! We wish you all could have been here with us! Love you all!

Well here's to 23! I hope this year will be as good as last and better!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you had a fabuloso birthday! You look cute at 23 with those darling bangs! What a change! Hope you get that nice camera you're dreaming about! Love you! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know you were 23. We're the same age. Well ok you're older by 2 months but still thats cool! haha I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday!

Jeff said...

GREAT B-Day!! Robert made muffins?! What a swell guy ... did he eat any? ;-) Love you guys and hope you get that camera! Love the hair Jo!