Merry Christmas from the Fountains!

Our Stockings


Ta da!

Here is our cute little tree that we got from Walmart.

Time to decorate

Here is our table for two

A shot of the picture Lori let me have :)

Our Office (is still getting organized)

Our bedroom

Our tiny bathroom

Our kitchen

Our living room

Another shot of the couch

Our table that sits in our living room :)

Another angle of our living room

Robert was very proud that he put these shelves together.

Help! There is too much stuff to go through!

Having fun putting together our new black book shelves

Moving day

This is our spare bedroom

Moving in!
2 comments:
Yay! I love tiny, cozy apartments!! It looks Fantastic you guys!! Great job!! I wish we could hang out over there more often :)!!!
Love the little decorated tree- so cute & perfect!! I love how organized, clean & crispy everything looks!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment