Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love when all the leaves are changing.

Fall Festivities-Robert and I took a day trip to Park City to enjoy the beautiful fall weather and spend all his birthday money buying new clothes at the outlet mall! We had a fun time and found some great deals. Robert’s favorite buy was his new suit. The leaves outside were beautiful.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

hey, Jo-Jo it's Kayla! I love your blog, it's so cute. see ya at CHRISTMAS!


LOVE,
Kayla

P.S. Call me soon or just e-mail.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey Joanna... Yay! you joined the blogging world. I was kind of blogging and just looking around and i found your blog. Hope that is okay!
Your awesome... Have a very merry christmas! did u all get a christmas card from me and then one from our family? let us know. If not please email me your address so we can get one to you and robbie! Oh i totally love the blog!